Access to and use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Mr Pay Stubs may amend these terms at any time by posting the amended terms and conditions on its website. The rights and obligations of the parties under this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. The Superior Court of Sacramento County or the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California will have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over all controversies.
A. General Provisions:
- These Terms and Conditions are solely between You and Mr Pay Stubs.
- You are legally bound to these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are made and shall be enforced by the laws of the State of California and cannot be changed without the express written permission of Mr Pay Stubs.
- No part of this site, publication or any other content found on Mrpaystubs.com may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without prior written permission. Reproduction prohibitions do not apply to the forms contained in this product when reproduced for personal use.
- By accessing, browsing or using this website for any purpose, You agree that immediately upon accessing this website to be legally bound by all provisions of the terms and conditions, and You acknowledges that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by all Terms and Conditions contained herein. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the Terms and Conditions then access to this website or links from this website is prohibited.
- Mr Pay Stubs DOES NOT PROVIDE TAX CONSULTATION SERVICES, ACCOUNTING OR LEGAL ADVICE AND ASSUMES NO OBLIGATION, LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INCORRECT, INACCURATE, OR INCOMPLETE INFORMATION PROVIDED TO Mr Pay Stubs, OR FOR ANY INCORRECT TAX CALCULATIONS RESULTING FROM SUCH INFORMATION. Mr Pay Stubs STRONGLY RECOMMENDS THAT YOU CONSULT WITH A TAX PROFESSIONAL IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR SELECTION OF TAX-RELATED DATA FOR INPUT INTO THE Mr Pay Stubs TAX CALCULATION SYSTEM.
- Mr Pay Stubs reserves the right to revise all provisions. Your continued use of the website following the posting of any changes to the Terms & Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes. The Terms and Conditions of this website are subject to change without notice.
- You shall not, by any manner or method, edit, copy, reproduce, distribute, forward, publish or disseminate any material from Mr Pay Stubs or its assignees, regardless of the form in which it is received, for profit, gain or for any other reason, in any medium whatsoever.
- Disclaimer of Warrantiesa. ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, AND OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED AT OR FOUND WITHIN THIS SITE BY MR PAY STUBS AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS,” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND MR PAY STUBS AND ITS AFFILIATES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, MR PAY STUBS DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE FOLLOWING: (a) AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME; (b) ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT OR HOW CURRENT ANY CONTENT IS THAT IS FOUND ON THE SITE; (c) TRANSMISSIONS TO, FROM OR WITHIN THE SITE; (d) FUNCTIONALITY; (e) LACK OF VIRUSES; (f) COMPLIANCE OF THE SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND CONTENT PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WITH UNITED STATES, FEDERAL OR STATE LAWS; OR (g) THAT THE SOFTWARE, CONTENT OR SERVICES CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE OR QUALITY.
- The protection of the rights of users of and providers to this website is paramount. The breaking of any Term or Condition may result, without notice, in the immediate suspension or termination of any account or subscription opened with Mr Pay Stubs and the prevention of access to Mr Pay Stubs Members’ area(s) without refund or recourse.
- Notices and Mr Pay Stubs Contact Information:
By Mail: P.O. Box 1477. Elk Grove, CA 95759-1477 USA
Online Contact Form: https://www.mrpaystubs.com/conact-us/
- User Conducta. The Site may contain community, commenting, forums, and/or other message or communication facilities (“Communication Services”) designed to enable you to communicate with others. You agree to use the Communication Services only to submit or post messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. You are also prohibited from submitting to, posting or transmitting through Mr Pay Stubs any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law. Content that consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam” is prohibited. You may not use a false email or postal address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your posted content. It is agreed that you will use this website for lawful purposes only.b. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information that constitutes part of the content expressed or made available by third parties are those of the respective authors or distributors and not of Mr Pay Stubs nor its affiliates, not any of their officers, directors, employees, or agents. You acknowledge that Mr Pay Stubs does not pre-screen all content, but that Mr Pay Stubs and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to edit, refuse or move any content that is made available via the Communication Services. Without limiting the foregoing, Mr Pay Stubs and its designees shall have the right to edit or remove any content that violates this Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You specifically agree that Mr Pay Stubs is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in the Site by any third party.
c. It is agreed by you that in whole or in part, you grant Mr Pay Stubs a perpetual, non-exclusive right to use, recreate, modify, and sub-license the content that is made available via the Communication Services on the page(s) to other parties throughout the world for no fee and no royalty payments to you or a nominee for all content you may post to the site.
- All the clauses and sub clauses in our terms and conditions are independent of each other. If one clause or sub clause is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the parties agree that its remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and Mr Pay Stubs or its affiliates as a result of this Agreement or your use of the Site.
B. Mr Pay Stubs Information Disclaimer:
- Mr Pay Stubs provides novelty pay stubs for entertainment purposes only.
- You may not generate pay stubs for a company in which you are not authorized to do so.
- This site and some of the articles on this site contain links to other resources and businesses on the Internet. Those links are not intended to state or imply that Mr Pay Stubs sponsors, is affiliated or associated with, guarantees, or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links. You acknowledge and agree that the Mr Pay Stubs is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by the Mr Pay Stubs of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
- Mr Pay Stubs is not responsible for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage related to your use of this site or any site linked to this site, whether from errors or omissions in the content of our site or any other linked sites, from the site being down or from any other use of the site. In short, your use of the site is at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability; Exclusive Remedya. ALSO, IN NO EVENT WILL MR PAY STUBS OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU AND/OR ANY AGENCY FOR ANY AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF THE TOTAL DOLLAR AMOUNT ACTUALLY RECEIVED BY MR PAY STUBS FROM YOU FOR ACCESS TO THE SITE AND ANY OF THE SERVICES AVAILABLE AT THE SITE DURING THE YEAR PRIOR TO YOUR CLAIM.
- Any Pay Stubs created on mrpaystubs.com are NOT legal documents.
- Mr Pay Stubs reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
C. Arbitration; Dispute Resolution:
- PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. ARBITRATION MAY LIMIT RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE AND PROVIDES FOR RESOLUTION OF MOST DISPUTES THROUGH ARBITRATION. ARBITRATION IS DIFFERENT FROM COURT; THE RULES, INCLUDING DISCOVERY, ARE DIFFERENT AND NO JUDGE OR JURY IS PRESENT AT AN ARBITRATION. THE AWARD IS FINAL AND BINDING AND SUBJECT ONLY TO VERY LIMITED REVIEW BY A COURT (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES). IN ADDITION, YOU AND WE ARE WAIVING RIGHTS TO PARTICIPATE IN CLASS ACTIONS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION CLASS ACTIONS BEGUN BY OTHERS PRIOR TO THIS AGREEMENT. EVEN IF APPLICABLE LAW PERMITS CLASS ACTIONS OR CLASS ARBITRATIONS, YOU ARE WAIVING ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY SUCH CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY AGAINST US (OUR AFFILIATES, PREDECESSORS OR SUCCESSORS IN INTEREST) ON A CLASS BASIS. WE, IN TURN, WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY SUCH CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY AGAINST YOU ON A CLASS BASIS.
- Any past, present or future claim, dispute or controversy (“Claim”) by either you or us against the other, or against the employees, agents, successors or assigns of the other, arising from or relating in any way to this Agreement or Services provided to you under this Agreement, including (without limitation) statutory, tort and contract Claims and Claims regarding the applicability of this arbitration clause or the validity of the entire Agreement, shall be resolved, upon the election by you or us, by binding arbitration. However, a Claim does not include any challenge to the validity and effect of the Class Action Waiver, as set forth below, which must be determined by a court. The party filing arbitration must choose one of the following two arbitration administrators: American Arbitration Association or JAMS. These administrators are independent from us, and you must follow their rules and procedures for initiating and pursuing arbitration. If you initiate the arbitration, you must also notify us in writing at the address set forth in the “Notices and Contact” section above. If we initiate the arbitration, we will notify you in writing at your then current billing address or email address or (if your account is closed) the last address at which we contacted you. Any arbitration hearing that you attend will be held at a place chosen by the arbitrator or arbitration administrator at the time the claim is filed. We agree that we will not elect to arbitrate an individual Claim that you bring against us in small claims court or your state’s equivalent court, if any; however, if that Claim is transferred or appealed to a different court, we reserve our right to elect arbitration.Unless otherwise provided by applicable law, neither party has the right to bring a Claim or other legal action under these Terms and Conditions more than two (2) years after the cause of action arose. We each agree that the Agreement affects interstate commerce so that the FAA (as defined below) apply (despite the choice of law provision in Section 21).
- This arbitration agreement shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law (collectively the “FAA”), and shall be conducted under the applicable procedures and rules of the arbitration administrator that are in effect on the date the arbitration is filed unless this arbitration provision is inconsistent with those procedures and rules, in which case this Agreement will prevail. These procedures and rules may limit the amount of discovery available to you or us. The arbitrator will apply applicable substantive law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and will honor claims of privilege recognized at law. Judgment upon any arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. At your written request, we will consider any requests to advance or reimburse any arbitration filing fee, administrative and hearing fees that you are required to pay to pursue a Claim in arbitration. The arbitrator will decide who will ultimately be responsible for paying those fees. In no event will you be required to reimburse us for any arbitration filing, administrative, or hearing fees in an amount greater than what your court costs would have been if the Claim had been resolved in court.
- No class claims, including class actions, class arbitrations, other representative actions, or joinder or consolidation of any Claim with a Claim of any other person or entity shall be allowable in arbitration, without the written consent of both you and us (“Class Action Waiver”). This arbitration agreement survives the termination of this Agreement or the Service relationship; provided, however, if any portion of this “Arbitration; Dispute Resolution” section cannot be enforced, that portion will be severed, and the rest of the “Arbitration; Dispute Resolution” section will continue to apply, provided that the entire “Arbitration; Dispute Resolution” section shall be null and void if the Class Action Waiver is held to be invalid or unenforceable with respect to any class or representative Claim, subject to any right to appeal such holding.
- IF ARBITRATION IS CHOSEN BY YOU OR US WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM, NEITHER YOU NOR WE WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE THAT CLAIM THROUGH A COURT. IF ARBITRATION IS CHOSEN, YOU AND WE WILL NOT HAVE RIGHTS THAT ARE PROVIDED IN COURT INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY AND THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE OR BE REPRESENTED IN LITIGATION FILED IN COURT SUCH AS CLASS ACTION LITIGATION. OTHER RIGHTS INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO DISCOVERY AND THE RIGHT TO APPEAL ARE ALSO LIMITED BY ARBITRATION. BY USING THIS SERVICE, YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL IN THE EVENT THAT EITHER PARTY SELECTS ARBITRATION TO RESOLVE THE DISPUTE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
- You may not directly or indirectly enter into or engage in a similar business in any capacity, for a period of (5) years after agreeing to these Terms & Conditions. Any breach of the covenants set forth herein shall cause irreparable harm to Mr Pay Stubs and as such, damages would be difficult to ascertain. Customer acknowledges and accepts that Mr Pay Stubs has the authority to seek equitable relief and the minimum damage to Mr Pay Stubs for such a breach would be one-hundred-thousand dollars.
- All items for sale on this site are novelty items for entertainment purposes only. The terms “fake”, “phony”, and “bogus” as used in this website’s text, title, meta tags, keywords, and images are synonymous with “novelty” and are used for search engine optimization purposes only.
F. Return Policy
- We offer a 30 day return policy. If you are unsatisfied with our product, let us know within 30 days, so that we may issue you a 100% full refund. Use the following contact us form to request a refund: https://www.mrpaystubs.com/contact-us/.
- Mr Pay Stubs reserves the right to ban users that abuse the refund policy.